Friday Internet Finds

Happy Friday! This was a big week for the theatre fans with the Tony Awards nominations on Tuesday. There were some definite surprises (Allison Janney getting snubbed, Mike Faist winning out the Featured Actor nomination over Will Roland), but I was so pleased for everyone nominated! What did you guys think?

Style through the Years: This absolutely beautiful People Magazine article chronicles the different time periods of fashion present on Broadway right now from Anastasia to The Bandstand. 

A Little Preview: The Broadway cast album for Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812 will be released later this month on May 19, but they've uploaded their new recording of "Letters" to their YouTube channel. It's my absolute favorite song in the show!

I Got Lina??: I was so excited when I saw Buzzfeed's new "Which 'Singin' in the Rain' Character Are You?" quiz, but then I got Lina? Please let me know what you guys get!

You Get To Choose: The Broadway.com Audience Awards are now allowing you to vote for nominations. Make sure to fill out the form and vote for all your favorites (but especially vote for Alistair Brammer!).

City of Stars: Now, my friends will tell you that I absolutely hated La La Land. However, I'm in love with this beautiful cover of "City of Stars" by my faves, Carrie Hope Fletcher and Pete Bucknall.


Blogger Template Created by pipdig