My Ten Favorite Lines from Ed Sheeran's Latest Album

Like everyone else, I've been listening to Ed Sheeran's new album, Divide, almost exclusively since it was released. I was going to write a review of the album, but then realized that a full post of me ranting about how much I love it wouldn't be that interesting to read!

Instead, I decided to share my ten favorite lyrics from the album with you all. Some of these lines are just too relatable and other ones are so absolutely beautiful, they feel more like poetry than song lyrics.What are some of your fave lines? Let me know in the comments!

I'm just keeping it real, still looking at your Instagram and I'll be creeping a little/I'll be trying not to double tap, from way back, 'cause I know that's where the trouble's at | "New Man"

Show me the locked doors, I'll find another use for the key | "Eraser"

So I'll sing Hallelujah, you were an angel in the shape of my mum | "Supermarket Flowers"

She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home | "Perfect"

I gave all my oxygen to people that could breathe | "Save Myself"

Had my first kiss on a Friday night, I don't reckon that I did it right | "Castle on a Hill"

You know, she beat me at darts and then she beat me at pool/And then she kissed me like there was nobody else in the room | "Galway Girl"

I'm well aware of certain things that can destroy a man like me | "Eraser"

You know we are made up of love and hate/But both of them are balanced on a razor blade | "What Do I Know"

I guess if you were Lois Lane, I wasn't Superman, just a young boy trying to be loved | "New Man"

I think that Divide's aesthetic has even been creeping into my outfits this week. See?


Blogger Template Created by pipdig