My Five Fave TV Shows

Are listicles all I know how to write now? Apparently. I've never been a TV person, but lately there are so many shows on that I'm absolutely in love with. I wanted to share them with you and get all of your suggestions for TV shows that you love!

Supergirl
I started watching Supergirl because my favorite Broadway actor, Jeremy Jordan, is one of the leads on it, but then I fell in love with the show itself. Kara Danvers (alternatively, Kara Zor-El) is very relatable as she tries to deal with friend-, family-, and love life-drama in addition to saving the world as Supergirl. Plus, Supergirl has a knack for casting incredibly attractive men...


Once Upon a Time
If you love Disney, chances are you'll love Once Upon a Time. It tells the story of classic storybook characters put in the real world and left to try to break a curse set by the evil queen. To be fair, I only started watching because I love Colin O'Donoghue who plays Captain Hook and his relationship with the main character, Emma Swan, is my favorite TV ship of all time.



Z: The Beginning of Everything
Z: The Beginning of Everything was released earlier this year on Amazon and it's absolutely beautiful. It tells the story of Zelda Sayre and F. Scott Fitzgerald's relationship with incredible acting and beautiful period costumes. Plus, Corey Cott (of Broadway's Newsies, Gigi, and Bandstand) plays one of Fitzgerald's friends (yes, I fell off the couch the first time he came onscreen).


Victoria
Ever since I was a little girl, I've been obsessed with Queen Victoria. So when I saw that ITV and Masterpiece were doing a TV series starring the wonderful Jenna Louise Coleman, I was ecstatic. The show is incredibly well-produced with a talented cast, sumptuous costumes, and beautiful script.




The Crown 
If you haven't watched The Crown yet and you have any interest in the British royal family, you are missing out! The series is stunningly beautiful and gives a perspective into the lives of Queen Elizabeth II and her family that's rarely glimpsed. Claire Foy and Matt Smith are particularly impressive as Elizabeth and her husband, Phillip.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig