Hollister Wish List

It's no surprise that I am obsessed with Hollister, which has certainly changed since my middle school days when it was all low-rise denim and brand name t-shirts. I'm absolutely in love with their new collection for spring and summer and wanted to share some of my faves pieces with you all!


I love this black "Icon Popover" shirt, which would look great tucked into jean shorts or a colorful skirt.


Florals for spring? Groundbreaking, I know, but this romper is absolutely lovely and comes in three different floral prints.


Lately, I have been loving long skirts and the button front is so popular.


This smocked off the shoulder romper is so unique; I actually haven't seen anything like it!


I love this peplum cami, which would pair nicely with jeans now and shorts later in the hot weather.

Are you loving Hollister's latest collection? Let me know in the comments down below and tell me what stores are your favorites! x
Blogger Template Created by pipdig