My Goals for Senior Year


It's hard to believe that I've started the final year of my undergraduate degree and that my time at Elon University is dwindling to a close. Of course, I have some goals for some things that I would like to accomplish during my last year here. 

Apply to graduate schools.
I've decided to apply to some graduate programs in London for next year. Thus, I will be completing applications in the fall. I didn't think that I would be doing college applications over again, so the idea of writing a personal statement is quite daunting but I'm excited.  

Finish my thesis (!). 
Is there anything scarier than finishing a project you've been working on for years? I've been working on my history thesis project since my first year and this is the year that I have to finish it and present it at conferences. 

Make the most of what Elon has to offer. 
One thing that living in New York City this summer made me realize is that I will never have access to so much free entertainment as I do this year. I want to see as many speakers, events, and shows as I can because Elon has so much to offer...for free! 

Take care of myself better. 
There's no better time than my last year in college to learn to eat better and work out...especially while I have a beautiful kitchen and a gym in my neighborhood. I also want to make sure that I take care of my mental health this year and find time to relax in my busy schedule. 

Make beautiful memories with friends (or with myself!). 
This is my last year living with so many friends and I need to make sure that I don't let my work get in the way of making memories with these people that I will miss so much after graduation. I also love going to cute coffee shops or going on bookstore runs by myself because you don't have to be with friends to make memories! 
Blogger Template Created by pipdig