Friday Internet Finds

Happy Friday! Anyone else in the middle of school finals right now? So stressful...which of course, means that procrastination is important.

1. My beloved friend, Fletcher, wrote an incredible column in our school newspaper about performers cancelling their concerts in North Carolina because of the HB2 bill. It's everything I ever wanted to be able to articulate!

2. Check out this fascinating article on diversity and the Tony Awards in the New York Times.

3. I love this "Which Look from the 2016 Met Gala Are You?" quiz from Buzzfeed. (And not just because I got Taylor Swift.)

4. It looks like the New York Pops concert was amazing based on this compilation of videos. And now I want Jeremy Jordan to play Chris in Miss Saigon more than ever.

5. I so wish that I could make it to Canada to see this production of Evita...Ramin Karimloo as Che? Yes please. Anyone going?


Blogger Template Created by pipdig