Friday Internet Finds

Happy weekend, everyone! This week seemed like it lasted forever to me...anyone else? I'm doing something very exciting today that I can't wait to show you next Wednesday. (If you want to see it today, check out my Twitter or Instagram!)

1. Anyone else looking forward to Daniel Radcliffe's return to Broadway? Read more about it here.

2. This Buzzfeed quiz can tell you which Hogwarts house you're in based on your favorite TV characters. #itknowstoomuch #notsureifilikethis

3. I've never been a fan of pointy-toed shoes before but I'm actually starting to like them and they're so in this season. Check out this article for styling tips!

4. Sometimes, it's hard being a person who feels everything deeply (yes, I'm overly emotional; no, I'm not ashamed of it). Anyone else relate? This article can make you feel better.

5. I'm not quite as excited as everyone else for the new musical, "Waitress," but I am pretty excited about Carrie Hope Fletcher covering this song from it.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig