Friday Internet Finds

Happy Friday everyone! This Friday, I'm headed home to see my sister in her first school play. What fun Valentine's Day weekend plans do you have?

1. Looking for a terrible meme-y Valentine's Day card to send to someone? This Buzzfeed quiz will give you the right one for your Zodiac sign.

2. There's nothing like Valentine's Day to make you reflect on your love life. This Thought Catalog article is for all my fellow super-guarded hopeless romantics out there.

3. Who else is super excited for Frozen to finally come to Broadway in Spring 2018? Get more details here.

4. It's no secret that I adore Alyssa Campanella and Torrance Coombs...this Valentines Day photoshoot they did for her blog? Absolutely perfect. Thanks for making me keep believing in love, you two.

5. I'm basically swooning of Ramin Karimloo and Tam Mutu's cover of "Edelweiss." How beautiful!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig