Five Fave Makeup Products

In the past year, I've truly fallen in love with makeup in a way that I never had before. While I was studying abroad in St Andrews, I would go and buy myself a new makeup product as a treat every few weeks as a reward for working. This summer, I finally bought my first Mac lipstick (and my addiction was born). Now, I'm subscribed to Ipsy which means that I get to try new makeup products every month!

In honor of my newfound love for makeup, I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.

Mac Lipstick in "So Chaud" 
I might have a small problem, which is that I wear this lipstick most of the time. I can't drink a tea or a soda without it having a red lipstick ring on it. This shade is red enough to make me feel confident, without being overwhelming.


Benefit Roller Lash Mascara 
I first bought this because I saw Zoe Sugg use it and I struggle to use any other mascara now. The plastic applicator helps my lashes not clump together and the mascara is so long lasting.


NYX Ipsy Eyeshadow Palette 
I actually didn't like this palette when I first got it in my Ipsy Glam Bag, and I still haven't figured out how to use the light shade or the black, but I'm in love with the middle gold shade. I wear it almost every day because it's such a beautiful autumn look.


Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil 
This pencil changed the fate of my eyebrows forever. It makes small strokes that look natural while lasting for a long time.


Tarte Setting Powder 
I've been using this since I first started actually wearing foundation. It's a translucent powder to set your makeup into place and I couldn't go without it!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig