Review: A Work in Progress by Connor Franta

I read Connor Franta's book on the plane ride back from California. I honestly haven't watched that many of his videos, but I did see his interview at Vidcon and he seemed like a lovely and creative guy so I decided to give it a try.



I enjoyed his book even more than I thought I was going to. Having seen him speak just a few days before, it was very easy to read it in 'his voice,' if that makes sense. It's a very chatty book, but I hesitate to call it a memoir. Simply put, it's Connor's reflections on life thus far.

My favorite thing about the book, other than Connor's incredible honesty, is his photography that's interspersed throughout it. Were he ever to decide to stop pursuing YouTube as a career, he could definitely be a full-time photographer!

It was a very fast read -- I read the entire thing on the plane ride; it probably took me two hours or less. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in a bit of light reading or, obviously, anyone who is a fan of Connor Franta. xx
Blogger Template Created by pipdig