twitter instagram youtube pinterest
 photo toppost.png

Saturday, August 8, 2015

LA Trip Vlogs!

As I mentioned before, I recently went on a week long trip to Los Angeles, California to attend Vidcon and visit my family! I'd never been to California before, and while I would never want to live there, it's now one of my favorite places to visit.

We got to see my cousins, went on several studio tours, explored downtown LA a bit, and spent a day at Disneyland. Vidcon was incredibly amazing. I met lots of Pemberley Digital people, attended Maxwell Glick's meet-up, went to tons of panels, and even met Sprinkle of Glitter!

I vlogged every day of our trip, so without further ado....the LA Trip Vlogs!

DAY ONE


DAY TWO


DAY THREE




DAY FOUR


DAY FIVE


DAY SIX



DAY SEVEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme