Friday Internet Finds

Once again, I've been silent due to travel. I spent most of this week at the beach with my high school friends at our annual beach trip! What've you all been up to?

1. One of my favorite things in the world is musical theatres songs that make me cry. So this Buzzfeed list that compiled a ton of them? My new playlist.

2. Gillette UK is running a series of #UseYourAnd campaigns to encourage women not to allow themselves to be pigeonholed into one role. Louise Pentland (aka Sprinkle of Glitter) partnered with them and I entered while I was living in the UK....I won and my entry got featured on her blog!

3. I'm very impressed by this Buzzfeed quiz because it actually correctly guessed my favorite Disney princess. #howdoesitknow

4. How gorgeous is Alyssa Campanella? And I love the shirt dress she's wearing in her latest blog post. I totally need to find one.

5. Tyler Oakley's #Auguest is one of my favorite events of the year! (That's the sign of a real YouTube nerd, I guess.) And I always look forward to his and Zoe Sugg's Disney Challenge.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig