Welcome to Flower Crowns and Revolutionaries!

Hello everyone! It's certainly been a while, hasn't it? Life got a bit crazy between exams, coming home from St Andrews, being sick, and starting my summer internship. And now, what I've been waiting for a while.....the official rebranding of Ten Polka Dot Dresses!

I was a senior in high school when I started Ten Polka Dot Dresses, even though I didn't begin blogging regularly until my first year of university. This past year, I began to feel like I'd outgrown my blog's name, but wasn't sure what to change it to.

One day in a completely random conversation, I asked my best friend, Lucy, what my aesthetic was and she immediately responded "Flower crowns and revolutionaries!" I thought it was incredibly accurate, between my love for all things Disney princess-y like flower crowns, for musical theatre (and specifically Les Miserables), and for history. I couldn't get the idea out of my head...and so it dawned on me that it would make the perfect blog title.

As part of the rebranding of this blog into Flower Crowns and Revolutionaries, it will be becoming more of a fashion and theatre blog. It had already been veering in that direction with my reviews of shows I've seen and musical theatre performers' albums, but I'd like to take it fully in that direction. So expect more show reviews, album reviews, and stage door tips in addition to your regular content!

I'm so excited to share this blog rebranding with all of you. From now on, I'll be blogging regularly again after that (way too long) hiatus. Let me know what you think of the new name! xx
Blogger Template Created by pipdig