Friday Internet Finds

For the first time in almost a month...here's a Friday Internet Finds!

1) I love this post from The Haute Notes about what Taylor Swift can teach you about business. #businessgoals

2) The best thing about a new month dawning is finding out what new things are coming to Netflix, am I right?

3) I've always firmly belonged that I belonged at Beauxbatons instead of Hogwarts. And thankfully, this Buzzfeed quiz confirmed it!

4) I love this College Fashion article about what to wear for different summer occasions. All the outfits are so cute!

5) I actually watched Ingrid Nilsen's video about battling through travel anxiety about twenty minutes before I boarded my transatlantic flight home. It really made me feel a lot calmer! If you have travel anxiety and are going to be flying somewhere this summer, it's definitely worth watching.


Blogger Template Created by pipdig