Dressing Like Zoe Sugg || Mall Haul

I went to the mall with my friend, Stefanie, on Saturday and actually found quite a few things! Typically, when I go to the mall, I'm lucky if I find even one thing because I hate to buy anything that I'm not in love with. But this time, I found some absolutely gorgeous pieces. I think it's very clear from what I bought that I've been feeling very inspired by Zoe Sugg (or Zoella) lately.

H&M: At H&M, I bought a plain black t-shirt because I've been needing a new one! It's the perfect boxy cut and short, but not truly cropped length. I also got these gorgeous silky pants for just $10. This dress made me feel like Kate Middleton so I couldn't not buy it and Stef actually got the same dress in navy.



Madewell: I introduced Stefanie to Madewell and made her fall in love with it. I've had my eye on this shirt for quite a while, but a university student can't really justify $40 for a t-shirt, and it finally went on sale! With my student discount, I managed to get it for under $20.


Forever 21: I haven't been in a Forever 21 in forever! I found this adorable macaron lip balm that I just couldn't resist. I also fell in love with this cropped polka dot tank top with buttons up the back (very Zoe Sugg, I think) and this blank tank top with buttons up the front. Most of my nicer tops are for fall or winter weather so these are definitely much-needed.


What have you all been finding at your malls lately? xx
Blogger Template Created by pipdig