What I'm Looking Forward To This Summer

I can't believe it's already May! Where did spring go? That said, I'm so looking forward to summer right now. Even though I hate the heat and am not a fan of the beach at all, there are so many exciting things to look forward to...

my first internship 

spending time with my family, especially my little sister, after being away from them for so long

not having to do schoolwork 

having time to read books i want to read

going to California for the first time and attending Vidcon

being back in the USA and thus being able to go to Taco Bell

going to taylor swift's '1989' tour 

wearing dresses and playsuits without freezing

the redesigning of this blog (yes! I will be doing a lot of work on it and relaunching it this summer...more info on that later) 

What are you looking forward to this summer? xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig