Friday Internet Finds

Happy Friday, everyone! To anyone who has exams around this time, best of luck to you. And don't forget to take care of yourselves while you're studying. Your physical and mental health are more important than your grades. xxx

1. In case you need cheering up because of exams...find out "Which Actor Would Play Your Lover in the Movie Version of Your Life?" I got Chris Hemsworth and I'm not complaining.

2. Just out Carrie Hope Fletcher's advice for summer in Miss Vogue.

3. Louise Pentland (of Sprinkle of Glitter) wrote a beautiful blog post about turning 30 years old. I'm about to turn 21 and I have similar thoughts of "When did I get so old???" so this was incredibly inspiring to me.

4. I may not be a fan of the preppy aesthetic personally, but I've been reading The College Prepster blog for years now. Carly recently posted some photos of her adorable toy poodle, Teddy... #toocute

5. I always love Rebecca's videos, but this one on how to recreate Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour Makeup is simply perfect. (Her resemblance to Taylor is just uncanny!)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig