February Favourites

Since today is the second day of March (how did that happen???), I thought it might be nice to do a February favorites video. I did a favourites post at the beginning of February and I'm continuing to love all of those items, but I wanted to share my end of the month favourites too.

Fashion & Beauty
I've already raved about how much I love red lipstick on the blog, but I just had to talk about this one. It's the Rimmel London Shade 170 (Alarm) and it's just gorgeous. It's the perfect color for my skin tone and it stays on so long. I've been wearing it all month long.

I've had this American Eagle flower crown for a while, but I recently discovered a new way to wear it that I've been loving. I tuck the hair from the very front of my head on either side into the crown at the back. It keeps it out of my face and also looks quite pretty, I think. It might be winter, but I definitely wore this flower crown a lot this month! 

I love mint green and I love rose gold so this new Primark purse is just amazing. It was only 8 pounds and it's surprisingly roomy inside. I love that I can use the shoulder strap or carry it by the handle. It's basically the perfect bag for me: ladylike, but not stuffy. 
Sorry this picture is so horrid!

Food
I'm in the UK, so it's only right that I'm loving fish and chips. But Cromars' fried haddock is by far the best fish and chips I've ever eaten. Love, love, love.

I could rave about Battenberg cake in general for hours, but I've recently been loving these little mini ones especially. They're the perfect serving size (which is great, because I tend to eat way too much of the normal sized Battenberg cake!) and such a yummy little treat. 


Film & TV  
You're all aware of how much I've been loving The Last Five Years movie. I've probably watched it 4-5 times already and I listen to the soundtrack constantly. Definitely a February Favourite.

As far as TV goes, I've been struggling a bit. UK Netflix doesn't have The Borgias (what I was watching at home) or Vikings (what I was planning on watching next). I've been trying to finish up Gossip Girl because I'm on the last season, but I've not been enjoying it at all. Then I remembered The Tudors, which I had abandoned in favor of The Borgias earlier this year. I've been watching quite a bit of it: it's historically very inaccurate and sometimes I question what the costume designers were thinking (you might think it's hypocritical of someone who loves Reign to say that, but the producers of Reign freely admit that it's a "historical fantasy"), but the actors on the show are quite good. Who doesn't love Natalie Dormer?

What did you love in the month of February? xx
Blogger Template Created by pipdig