How to Wear a Bowler Hat

I love hats. I'm also fairly afraid of wearing hats. Back home, very few people wear hats and those that do tend to look like fashion goddesses...so I'm always a little worried that I'll just look like a fool! However, I recently purchased a bowler hat from H&M and I'm absolutely in love with it and I feel so good when I wear it! Sometimes, fashion risks are totally worth it.

However, I've found that the hat goes better with some outfits than others. So I thought I would put together a couple of ideas to help you! I chose a bowler hat from Boohoo that costs just 10 pounds for this post.
Hat, Shirt, Jeans, Boots
One look that I think looks really lovely is skinny jeans, a patterned button-down shirt, booties, and your hat. It's put-together without looking like you're trying too hard.

Hat, Shirt, Skirt, Jacket, Boots
I also quite like how a graphic tee and patterned skirt pair with a hat. Tuck the tee into the skirt, slide on boots and a leather jacket, throw your hat on your head...and be sure to perfect that "I don't care what you think; I know I'm cool" attitude that has to go along with hat-wearing (if you need inspiration, watch videos of T-Swift performing Blank Space).

Do you like wearing hats? If so, what kind of hats are your favorite? What do you wear them with? Let me know in the comments below. xx
Blogger Template Created by pipdig