Friday Internet Finds

Happy Friday everyone! I'm quite excited for this Friday because I'll be attending my first ball tonight...I can't believe it! What are you looking forward to this weekend?

1. To start off...I took this Buzzfeed quiz to find out which university I should study abroad at. I was so excited that I got the University of St Andrews; it made me feel better about being here!

2. Who else is excited out of their mind for Vogue's March cover with Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss? This article on Vogue's website has somehow made me even more excited than before!

3. Speaking of Taylor Swift...it's time to find out which Taylor Swift era you embody, thanks to this Buzzfeed quiz. I got "Hipster Swift" and I've never been prouder.

4. This article on Carrie Hope Fletcher is absolutely adorable...just like her! If you're not watching her videos already, what are you waiting for?

5. The Last Five Years is finally out in select theatres (I'm very jealous if you live near one of them) and on iTunes. It's a fantastic adaption of the stage musical with a stunning cast (led by Jeremy Jordan and Anna Kendrick) and also a very beautiful film cinematography-wise. I would urge all of you to see it instead of seeing Fifty Shades of Grey. Still not convinced? Watch Jeremy perform one of the songs from the film on Good Morning America. #bestillmyheart

Blogger Template Created by pipdig