Books I Read in 2014


These Girls by Sarah Pekkanen
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
Never Have I Ever by Katie Heaney
The Elite by Kiera Cass
The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass
The One by Kiera Cass
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Lady Margaret: A Memoir by E.M.G. Routh*
The Reign of Henry VIII: Personalities and Politics by David Starkey*
Thomas Cromwell: the Rise and Fall of Henry's Most Notorious Minister by Robert Hutchinson*
The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Go Down Together by Jeff Guinn*
Fugitives by Emma Parker and Nell Barrow*
The Lives and Times of Bonnie and Clyde by E.R. Milner*
My Life with Bonnie and Clyde by Blanche Caldwell Barrow*
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
Consecrated Dust by Mary Frailey Calland
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
Hot Scots, Castles, and Kilts by Tammy Swoish

Books marked with an * were read for school, but were read in their entirety. 

I can proudly say that I read many more books in 2014 than I did in 2013 (8 more to be exact). I finally read books that I'd been meaning to for a long time (The Fault in Our Stars and The Bell Jar). I fell in love with a new series and got to go to a book signing for its author (The Selection Series). I was absolutely heartbreakingly disappointed by a book, but made it to the last terrible page (The Devil Wears Prada). My goal is to read at least 25 books in 2015...who's willing to hold me to that promise?

What was your favorite book you read this year?
Blogger Template Created by pipdig