The Little Things: Christmas Edition!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve! Sorry this post is so late, but I've been very busy with Christmas-y things. I wanted to share some of my favorite holiday decorations with you today...everyone gets all excited about the tree and the garland and the wreaths, but I love the little decorations that mean Christmas to me. 

I love doing crackers New Years Eve and these nutcracker
ones are just too cute!  
I bought this advent calendar at Kensington Palace in London.
It shows three different palaces and it's absolutely adorable.
My sister is obsessed with our Elf on the Shelf. She's been
Instagramming a photo of its location every day with the hashtag
#findlucastheelf (so basically, I taught her well)
These festive owl window/mirror clings can make even
your bathroom more holiday-ish!
I love our mini trees in the upstairs hallway.
Holiday plates make every meal more fun!
What are some of your favorite holiday Little Things?
Blogger Template Created by pipdig