Moving Out and Moving On

Today I took an exam, did a group presentation, and moved out of my dorm. Moving out was a strange experience for me, because when I moved out last year, I knew that I would be returning to the same room after three months. This time, I'm leaving behind all of my friends to continue their lives at university without me and I know I may never return to the building that I lived in for a year and a half.

Moving out was difficult for me (is there anyone who doesn't hate saying goodbye?), but I know that I have to think about moving on. When I return to Elon, I'll be an upperclassman, living in an apartment. And until then, I have Scotland to look forward to. It may be the ending of one era, but it's the beginning of a new adventure.

Saying goodbye to all of my friends
was difficult
My room mid-packing 

And one more thing: there won't be any Friday Internet Finds this week because I'll be in Florida with my friends celebrating surviving the semester. It'll resume as normal next week!
Blogger Template Created by pipdig