Friday Internet Finds

Fridays are always fun, but this Friday is especially wonderful because my mom and sister are coming to visit me at school! I'm very excited for Thanksgiving break, but I have a lot to get done this weekend before I can leave...Who else is spending this weekend cramming in as much work as possible?

1. I'm not even afraid to admit that this Harry Potter trivia BuzzFeed quiz kicked my butt. Can you do better than 7/15?

2. I'm always interested in tips on how to build my social media following and this article from The Fashion Spot has some great ones.

3. It's no secret that I'm an obsessive planner and never miss deadlines. How do I achieve that? Simple, I use my calendars and lists well. If you're looking for a planner but don't want to spend the money to buy one, try this printable version; I can't wait to start using them!

4. Aerie is doing some incredible work with their rejection of retouching images, as I've mentioned before. But the good news? Their profits have actually increased since starting the campaign. Other companies, take note.

5. I could not be more excited for the live-action Cinderella movie. Holliday Grainger, Richard Madden, and Helena Bonham Carter in one movie? Sign me up.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig