#OOTD: Mirror Selfies Edition

One struggle of sophomore year is being so busy that I don't have any free time during the day to get a friend to take outfit photos for me. I'm working on that, but for now I have some mirror selfies to show some of my favorite recent outfits.

Wearing a romper on Move-In Day was a choice I was very nervous about. But it actually worked out really well!
Romper: Target, Keds: Taylor Swift Red Line 
Tank: Nordstrom Juniors, Skirt: H&M
Sometimes you just have to wear a kimono to class...
Kimono: Forever 21, Tank top: Ann Taylor LOFT,
Shorts: American Eagle, Shoes: Nordstroms
I actually took this mirror selfie in the girls bathroom at my Middle School, where I was visiting my sister that day.
Shirt: J. Crew, Skirt: H&M,
Boots: Target, Watch: Michael Kors
 I was so excited when it got cold enough for me to wear my new cropped sweater!
Sweater: Target, Shorts: American Eagle,
Headband: Primark, Boots: Target
This is easily my new favorite dress. I love zippers!
Dress: Target, Shoes: Nordstroms

Sweater: Zara, Tank top: Ann Taylor LOFT,
Shorts: H&M, Shoes: Nordstroms
Have I ever shown you my Primark ring that I'm obsessed with? It's so pretty and actually fits my tiny hands!

But sometimes, this is as good as your outfit gets. #college 
Shorts: Target, Sandals: Target

Blogger Template Created by pipdig