Friday Internet Finds

Hello everyone! I can't believe that I head back to college in a week; this summer has absolutely flown by. At least I'm finally back to a (sort of) normal routine where I can do some internet browsing.

1. Definitely bookmarking this list of cheap places to eat in New York City. #yum

2. Madewell has a new plan for recycling old jeans: if you bring in a pair of old jeans, they send them off to be used as housing insulation and you get $20 off a new pair. It benefits a good cause AND Madewell's high-waisted skinny jeans are the best.

3. As if I needed another reason to love Taylor Swift...she's been writing inspiring comments on fans' Instagram pictures.

4. With school starting back up, this guide on how to cite social media for papers will be super helpful.

5. I love this Buzzfeed "Would You Have Survived the Titanic?" quiz. And not just because I got "a resilient second class ticket holder" who survived.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig