We Conquered the Mall

In the next few days, I'll be posting about my recent trip to NYC. But first, I wanted to share some recent purchases. Priya and I went to the mall on Friday and I finally found what I've been searching for: a rain-ready purse, a floral skater skirt, and crop tops galore!


At Charlotte Russe, I finally found a plain black crop top; the fact that it was just $8 made my find even better. I also found a panda iPhone 4/4S case for just $0.99. I buy any inexpensive 4S cases I find because I have a bad habit of cracking cases and the 4S ones are becoming harder to find.


I found this beautiful floral skater skirt at Forever 21. I'm so excited to wear it with my new black crop top! I was so happy to see this rose print makeup bag; roses are my favorite flower and I need something to keep my makeup in for my travels this summer. Finally, I've been searching for a cross-body bag to use when it's raining and I don't want to risk hurting my nicer leather bags. This black satchel one is perfect and was just $20.



H&M has the cutest tops right now! Their striped crop tops are perfect for pairing with solid colored skirts or high-waisted shorts--I loved it so much, I bought it in two colors! The polka dot crop-top blouse reminds me of something Taylor Swift would wear. And a French minor can't possibly pass up a shirt with pink Eiffel Towers on it. ;) (Unfortunately, neither of these shirts are on H&M's website.) 



In addition to these mall finds, my TopShop bikini finally came in the mail. It's incredibly comfortable and provides just the right amount of coverage. I love the retro look of it; can't wait to wear it at the beach next weekend! 




Blogger Template Created by pipdig