Internet Find Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I'm super excited because my best friend is coming to visit me at school this weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend too!

1. Buzzfeed has a quiz called "Which Fashion Decade Do You Belong In?" I got 1940's: not what I was expecting, but I can see it!

2. I've been meaning to start watching New Girl and this Thought Catalog article about "5 Things Jess Day Taught Me" has convinced me!

3. Are you as obsessed with Kate Middleton as I am? Elle recently did an article cataloging all her outfits from her and Will's Australia-New Zealand Tour.

4. The White House released a PSA on sexual assault, with many well-known men (from Daniel Craig to Barack Obama). I love that they took the approach of telling men not to rape, instead of teaching women to not get raped.

5. I was so happy when I took this "Which Iconic Disney Outfit Fits Your Personality?" quiz and got Belle's yellow dress!
Blogger Template Created by pipdig