Friday Internet Finds

This Thursday to Tuesday is Finals Week at my university and I'm currently dying under the stress of two papers, two presentations, and a cumulative biology exam (this history/strategic-communications major and science do not mix well). So wish me luck and enjoy your weekend for me since I'll be stuck inside studying and giving presentations!

1. I absolutely adore Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere (hers was the first fashion blog that I read regularly). She collaborated with Club Monaco to create six beautiful pieces that are all classics, but with a fun twist. While they're too expensive for my university-student budget, I'll definitely be dreaming about them. 

2. I could not be more excited for my trip to NYC next weekend! And I'm especially excited because my favorite restaurant, Eataly, just opened a Nutella bar. I think you'll know where to find me. 

3. It is a truth universally acknowledged that a Friday Internet Finds post must include a Buzzfeed quiz...and I'm in love with this "Which Celebrity Wedding Should You Have?" one. I got Kate and William's royal wedding! #youcantellprinceharrywheretofindme 

4. Have you guys been keeping up with the recent street style shots of Taylor Swift? Her style is absolutely flawless (and so is her hair; it's making me want to cut mine!). InStyle put together a slideshow of some of her best looks. 

5. When I found this HelloGiggles post called "Five Ways 'When Harry Met Sally' Ruined My Life," I freaked out a little bit. It's my favorite movie, so I totally relate to all five. 
Blogger Template Created by pipdig