twitter instagram youtube pinterest
 photo toppost.png

Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Internet Finds

This Thursday to Tuesday is Finals Week at my university and I'm currently dying under the stress of two papers, two presentations, and a cumulative biology exam (this history/strategic-communications major and science do not mix well). So wish me luck and enjoy your weekend for me since I'll be stuck inside studying and giving presentations!

1. I absolutely adore Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere (hers was the first fashion blog that I read regularly). She collaborated with Club Monaco to create six beautiful pieces that are all classics, but with a fun twist. While they're too expensive for my university-student budget, I'll definitely be dreaming about them. 

2. I could not be more excited for my trip to NYC next weekend! And I'm especially excited because my favorite restaurant, Eataly, just opened a Nutella bar. I think you'll know where to find me. 

3. It is a truth universally acknowledged that a Friday Internet Finds post must include a Buzzfeed quiz...and I'm in love with this "Which Celebrity Wedding Should You Have?" one. I got Kate and William's royal wedding! #youcantellprinceharrywheretofindme 

4. Have you guys been keeping up with the recent street style shots of Taylor Swift? Her style is absolutely flawless (and so is her hair; it's making me want to cut mine!). InStyle put together a slideshow of some of her best looks. 

5. When I found this HelloGiggles post called "Five Ways 'When Harry Met Sally' Ruined My Life," I freaked out a little bit. It's my favorite movie, so I totally relate to all five. 

1 comment:

  1. The Cupcakes and Cashmere for Club Monaco collection was stunning! Wish I had snagged something!

    Rachel
    The Redhead Fashionista
    The Haute Notes

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme